The Bluetooth technology has drastically changed the entertainment needs of people, mostly the smartphone users. People love to connect their Bluetooth devices with smartphones and stay wire-free. It provides the best hands-free experience which allows freedom for all the users.
The best part is these wireless devices make use of radio signals which are 1000 times a better option than standard wire technology when it comes to safety. If you are looking for a wireless earphone option, this article will provide you a details review and comparison between Meizu POP TW50 vs Jabra Elite Active 65T true wireless earphones.
Meizu POP TW50 wireless earphone review
Meizu surprises with an exciting range of products for all the music lovers, it is considered as a competitor of Samsung and Apple Airpods. Meizu POP wireless earphones is available only in white colour and has excellent touch sensitive features.
Features of Meizu POP TW50 wireless earphone
Packing and design:
The Meizu POP Bluetooth headset comes in a tiny white paper box, the headphones are well secured inside the bubble wrap. It comes with an in build case, perfect for charging and prevents external damage. The Bluetooth headset weighs just 5.8 grams per unit and perfect for long hour uses as they fit comfortably in ear. EarPods are covered in silicon sleeves which has a hook to hold the EarPod in ear firmly so that you won’t drop it even during aggressive workout.
Meizu POP headset comes with a touch interaction, you don’t need your smartphone to adjust the volume or change the song. Everything can be done with just a single tap on the touch sensitive panel earphones. In addition to it, you can also accept or reject the calls using tap.
The Meizu POP TW50 has Bluetooth version 4.0 which helps to provide a connection between the smartphone and earphones upto 30 ft. I was hoping to have bluetooth v5.0 as most of the bluetooth earphones are equipped with it.
The charging of Meizu POP Bluetooth headset is very easy. The EarPods comes with a charging case where you can just put the EarPods and they’ll charge magnetically. The charging case can be charged via a USB Type-C cable or with wireless charging. Though you have to purchase wireless charger separately as it doesn’t come with package. Charging the battery case takes 2.5 hours while charging EarPods fully takes 1.5 hours. Once battery case is fully charged EarPods can be fully charged 4 times which gives you total 12 hours of battery life on the go.
- Meizu POP TW50 wireless earphone comes with an ergonomic in-ear sturdy design and perfect for everyday use.
- The touch sensitivity allows the hands-free experience to the user.
- Bass work good if streaming high bit rate music from streaming services.
- Wireless charging of battery case is
- 3 hours playback time in single charge and can charge 4 times from the battery case that gives you total of 12 hours battery life
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 30ft
- No delay in sync while watching videos online
- Support USB Type-C Charging
- Manual peering is required each time after disconnect
- You won’t feel much bass with low bit rate music
- Bluetooth 4.0 where competitors are equipped with 5.0 version
Check out Meizu Pop TW50 Review:
Jabra Elite Active 65T true wireless earphone review
Jabra is a Denmark based audio maker which is popular name in creating excellent wireless earphones. Jabra has come up with an exciting third generation wireless earphone called Jabra Elite Active 65T. The device comes with an IPX55 rating and is famous for the tag being more than regular Apple AirPods substitutes. The device is totally dust and water resistant and comes with voice-based assistants like Alexa, Siri
Features of Jabra Elite Active 65T
The outer shell of Jabra Elite Active 65T is all plastic similar to the previous version with titanium finish which gives it a premium look. You can select between navy blue, red and copper color. The buttons offer regular functionality and the right earbud handles all the master controller which is perfect to play or pause. The left side is helpful to increase or decrease the volume of audio files. You can use the same to skip a track of the playlist.
Jabra Elite Active 65T is not for the multimedia or gaming lovers. It is best for watching the videos and listening to songs. The overall performance is good with the impressive sound and crystal clear mic quality. The devices fits inside the ear very well and doesn’t fall off if doing Gym and running. If you are not satisfied with the overall performance you can use the sound+ app and adjust the equalizer to set the desired output.
Pairing the earbuds with smartphone is easy, you just have to follow the manual that comes within the package.
The earphones come with a robust charging case which can be used for good 15 hours when fully charged. The overall battery life is good but not great for the regular user. It takes around 2 hours to fully charge the earbuds and 10 – 20 min quick charge will bump up the battery life to 1 hour in case the earbud is low on battery, so you won’t be waiting long to listen your favourite track.
- Decent battery life of 4.5 hours. Comes with a battery case that can charge the device 2 times which makes theoretically 15 hours of battery life.
- Type-C charging support
- Earbuds get fully charged in 2 hours
- Being IP56 rated you can listen music in drizzling and are dust resistant
- Perfect noise cancellation and very minimal sound leaking
- Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and support a distance of 25 meters
- Truly wireless as no sync issue detected while playing movies.
- Mic quality is crystal clear
- Comes with one-touch access to voice assistant like Siri, Alexa
- Can adjust equalizer from the app on smartphone
- Can connect two devices to the earphone but they’ll work simultaneously.
- Mic picks up lots of background noise
- Response to voice command assistant is slow
- Do not have much bass, sound is neutral
- No wireless charging of battery case
Check out Jabra Elite Active 65T review-
Final Verdict on Meizu POP TW50 vs Jabra Elite Active 65T true wireless earphones:
Jabra Elite Active 65T wireless earphones has got all the looks and unique colour options as compared to the Meizu POP TW50 wireless earphone. The overall battery life of Jabra Elite is also good when compared to Meizu POP TW50 but when it comes to great feature and high-quality hands-free experience and within a budget then Meizu POP TW50 is best choice. But if you want long battery life and have good budget then you should go for Jabra Elite Active 65T.