It’s 2021. Wires are becoming more and more outdated. Many gadgets now rely on the wireless technology to keep things simple. With less wires, you can enjoy your gadget more with elegance and simplicity. The earbuds are going wireless too, especially after the launch of Apple’s iPhone 7 with its innovative AirPods, which are essentially Apple’s own version of wireless earbuds, as well as the removal of the regular headphone jack in iPhone 7.
So, definitely, the wireless earbuds technology will slowly become mainstream, as more and more gadgets will remove the regular 3.5mm jack to be replaced with Bluetooth-connected headphones or earbuds. So, how to pick the best wireless earbuds for your gadget? Let’s take a look at the top 10 wireless earbuds that will provide the best audio quality for your enjoyment.
- T-TOPER True Wireless Bluetooth Mini Headphones w/ Charging Case
When it comes to choosing good wireless earbuds, it is important for you to consider the battery power of the earbuds, and whether it will allow you to use it for longer duration. The good thing about these T-TOPER headphones is that it comes with the charging case that is compact and stylish to ensure that you can immediately handle your wireless earbuds when it is run out of power.
With the earbuds that are designed to fit in your ears perfectly, it gives you the comfort without having to fear that it will fall from your ears when you use it. The Bluetooth 4.1 technology is also giving these earbuds more stable Bluetooth connection with your gadgetsina wider range (30ft), preventing lags and lost connection when you use it. It comes with the built-in microphone with noise cancellation to ensure that your voice can be transmitted over the earbuds in crystal clear quality.
- Longer battery life, with the additional charging case to extend the battery life as you need it.
- Stylish and comfortable to use, with modern design that fits directly to your ears. You can use it comfortably without fearing that it will lose its grip on your ears.
- Great sound quality, with a stable Bluetooth 4.1 connection and great Bluetooth range (30ft).
- Can be difficult to pair with your gadgets at first use.
- English is not the default language in one of the earbuds.
- Can be very tricky to fit the earbuds into the charging dock.
- Bluephonic Wireless Sport Bluetooth Headphones
When doing your workout at the gym or doing any outdoor activities, you want to be accompanied by wireless Bluetooth earbuds that can fit perfectly on your ears, providing you with clear and high quality sound and long-hours of uninterrupted use. Many earbuds today can only keep their full charge for an average of 2-3 hours. However, there is something different with this Bluephonic product, as it can hold a charge for up to 8 hours. With the ultra HD audio performance and passive noise-cancelling technology, you need no other Bluetooth headsets to accompany you during your activities.
These earbuds are designed specifically for active individuals, with the sweat and moisture proof features to keep your earbuds in your ears during most of your activities, whether outdoor or indoor. The secure, flexible ear hooks, which is a part of the design of these earbuds, help you to fit the earbuds perfectly on your ears. Combined with the simple around-the-neck wire, the pair will stay together and you will not risk losing one of the earbuds during your activities. These earbuds can easily connect with any smartphones and tablets running iPhone or Android.
- Long battery life.
- Comfortable and durable wireless earbuds for any physical activities.
- High quality sound with passive noise-cancelling feature, providing crisp and crystal-clear music listening and voice talk.
- The built quality is not the best.
- Annoying low battery alert.
- The sound can be too loud for some people.
- Hobest Mini Stereo Bluetooth Earphones
Want a compact, stylish, and comfortable Bluetooth earphones that give you the wireless sound enjoyment from your gadgets? The Hobest Mini Stereo Bluetooth Earphones are the kind of product that you want to buy. This product comes with the charging station that will easily help to charge your earbuds when it gets low in battery. Just by charging your earbuds for about 30 minutes, it will be up and running again. The battery charger can also be used as a power bank for your phones and tablets, as it has 2000 mAh battery capacity.
These earbuds are designed to be used for various activities, including fitness exercises, where you need to keep moving your body and your head. These earbuds will stay on your ears safely when you do your fitness, since it is designed with a secure grip that ensures the earphones to fit to your ears perfectly. The earphones come with the noise and echo cancellation technology, providing you with an excellent sound quality every time you use it.
- Superb sound quality with built-in microphone and hands-free control.
- Charging case can be used as a power bank for your gadgets.
- Mini and stylish design to fit in your ears without giving you too much weight.
- The earbuds battery can only last for 2.5 hours when listening to music.
- The Bluetooth signal can be unstable in some cases.
- Not too good for voice call.
- Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones
Does experiencing the high-definition sound in your fitness activities sound interesting? With Phaiser BHS-730, you will be able to put your wireless earbuds on your ears and do some fitness exercises while listening to the crystal-clear HD sound that it delivers wirelessly from your gadget. The main attraction of these particular headphones is the accuracy of the sound that it delivers, with a powerful bass, as well as the total isolation from other sounds outside of you. So, even though you use these earbuds outdoors, you will still be able to dive deep into the music that you are listening from the headphones, without being disturbed by outside noises.
These earbuds also come with the sweat proof feature, which ensures that it will withstand any accidental water damage, and moreover, it comes with a lifetime sweat proof warranty. These earbuds are designed to fit into your ears with the magnetic lock-in feature, which gives you comfort while wearing it around your neck, as well as giving easier access to your earbuds while you use it.
- HD sound technology, with incredible sound accuracy and effective noise-cancelling technology.
- Perfect earbuds to be used for fitness or any outdoor activities, with its compact, secure, and comfortable design.
- Comfortable to be used for long-period of time.
- Low battery life which lasts only about two hours.
- Can be difficult to access the charging port.
- Build quality is not quite good.
- Rowkin Bit Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Simple, cordless, and elegant. This is probably the first impression that you will have when getting this wireless headphones for the first time. Although this might be a little bit expensive, these headphones give the best experience in terms of quality and design when you compare it with similar headphones in the same or lower price points. With absolutely no existence of wires around the earbuds, you can simply put these headphones on your ears, connect it with your gadget via Bluetooth 4.1, and go through your activities without any problem.
It delivers a high quality sound, it can pick up your voice clearly as well, which is very useful when you use apps like Siri, Google Now, or simply to make a voice call to your friends and business colleagues. It is also specifically designed for sport, which means that you can use these headphones without being afraid of losing your earbuds while you are running outdoors, climbing the mountain, hiking, doing your fitness exercises, and so on.
- Elegant design with high quality sound output.
- High quality microphone included, with excellent noise-cancelling technology.
- Simple charging case available with 250 mAh capacity.
- Connectivity problems can happen while using the earbuds, resulting in lagging sound.
- No warning for low battery.
- Drain the phone battery very quickly.
- Syllable D900S Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Syllable D900S is the Bluetooth earbuds that can give you the satisfaction unlike other similar wireless headphones. This is because of its unique design that gives a perfect grip to your ears, as well as the longer battery life for music listening. While most of the Bluetooth earbuds with cordless design are giving you mostly 2 hours of music listening, this particular product is giving you a double listening time on a single charge. Moreover, the charger box, which also functions as the storage box, will give you sufficient power to charge your Bluetooth earbuds up to 5 times before you need to recharge it.
The compact and stylish design of these earbuds will give you the maximum comfort while listening to music, as well as while taking it outdoors. The sound quality is excellent, giving you the best experience of listening and talking with these headphones. The auto power off technology allows you to save battery power by automatically turning off your Bluetooth earbuds after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Unique and stylish design.
- It has a larger battery capacity for 4-5 hours of music listening.
- Simple storage or charging box allowing you to charge and store your earbuds at the same time.
- Bass is lacking for the earbuds.
- The auto power-off feature can be disturbing at times.
- Using Bluetooth 4.0 technology, not 4.1.
- V4INK TEANA Smart Mini Wireless Headphones
Bluetooth earbuds should only have a few things right in order to bring the best experience to its users, such as a stable Bluetooth connection, great audio quality, longer battery life, and comfortable design. It seems that this particular product can deliver on those few things right, making it one of the best wireless earbuds that you can own without any regret. It’s simply perfect for music listening as well as voice talking, with crystal clear sound quality and comfortable use for a long period of time.
TEANA brings the wireless earbuds that give 5 hours music listening time, 200 hours standby time, perfect fit for your ears, and the real high-definition sound quality. For the price point of about $70, you get the full experience that much more expensive Bluetooth headphones can give to you. It’s a great investment for the long term if you want to upgrade your regular earphones into the wireless technology.
- Quality for the price.
- Great sound quality with 5 hours music listening time.
- Great, perfect fit design for your ears.
- Earbuds are a bit flimsy and should be handled with extreme care.
- The auto power off feature might be a little disturbing at times.
- Difficult to pair to Bluetooth devices sometimes, in which you need to reset your Bluetooth earbuds in order to start pairing again.
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones
When it comes to sound-related devices, Bose seems to deliver the best products when compared to the competition. This is also the case with Bose SoundSport, the wireless headphones that are perfect for fitness exercises. These headphones offer high quality sound with the additional app to adjust the preferences of the headphones from your smartphone or tablet. In this way, you can keep the headphones connected to your device, while giving you the additional options to change your sound preferences.
Unlike any other Bluetooth earbuds that often function as a generic Bluetooth device, these earbuds from Bose are recognized as more than a generic Bluetooth device, as it comes with the additional NFC pairing option for high-end devices that support this feature. With up to 6-hour battery life, you can listen to your music while doing your daily activities without any problem. The sweat proof and weather resistant technology give you the best in-ear grip and comfort that will keep the earbuds in your ears for as long as you want.
- Additional app to apply custom settings for your headphones.
- NFC pairing for seamless wireless connectivity.
- Sweat and weather resistant with 6-hour battery life.
- It doesn’t pair perfectly with PC or laptop.
- The sweat proof claim can sometimes be inaccurate.
- Occasional static problems in the left ear.
- Zivigo Bluetooth Earbuds
Clear sound quality and clear voice call are two features that make these earbuds one of the best budget earbuds that you can get for your gadget. In fact, you don’t need to purchase any higher-priced earbuds in order to get the best experience in music listening. These earbuds by Zivigo are by far the best way for you to enjoy a cordless music listening experience in every activity. You can take it with you outdoor, or you can use it indoors and still get the best experience both ways.
These earbuds are cordless, with the true ergonomic design that allows you to have a full hands-free experience in your music listening and voice calls. The earhooks are the best addition to the design, since these hooks can help your earbuds to stay in its place while exercising, such as running or the regular gym exercises. It has a stunning sound quality with the Bluetooth 4.1 technology and up to 5 hour battery life. It’s simply a perfect addition to your gadget.
- Comfortable fit in the ears, especially with the addition of ear hooks.
- Perfect sound quality, which can deliver good music streaming and voice call experiences.
- Best for the price.
- Difficult to connect to the iPhone.
- Feels bulky in the ears.
- The earbuds don’t come with a physical volume control.
- QCY Q29 Mini Dual Bluetooth Headphones
The QCY Q29 wireless earbuds provide good quality stereo sound with the Bluetooth 4.1 technology. The mini design allows you to slip the earbuds easily into your ears, and keep it well-fitted to your ears. The charger box that comes with the earbuds can provide the additional 12 hours battery power for your earbuds.
There are three sizes of the earbuds that you can choose from, which help you to find the one size that fits perfectly to your ears. With no wires between the earbuds, this product can truly give you the wireless experience that you want. There is an additional 12-month warranty that helps you to solve any problems related to the earbuds whenever you encounter them. It’s a nice earbuds that are decently-priced, giving you the best quality sound that you need for music listening and voice calls.
- Mini and cable-free design, giving you maximum comfort while using it.
- Great sound quality with noise-cancelling technology.
- Comes with a charging box and 12-month warranty.
- Not suitable for fitness exercises.
- Earbuds will sometimes difficult to charge.
- Sound quality falls short when compared with similar products in the same price point.